Saturday, February 28, 2009

Site Visit Summary

Hey team.  Its Saturday morning and I am all packed ready to hit the road.  10 more hours and I'll be home.  It's been a great couple of days here in Toronto.  Holly and I spent Friday nailing down our schedule and visiting most of the ministry sites we will be working at.  I'll tell you all about that at Wednesday's meeting.  I will tell you about our ministry experience last night.

At around 6:30pm we left to meet up with several groups for a "sandwich run" downtown.  Now when I got here Thursday it was 55  degrees.  Now it was 15. (btw: I am about to leave here at 7am.  It is 5 degrees!!!)  We walked around downtown Toronto for about 2 1/2 hours handing out bag lunches to the homeless.  Imagine sleeping on the street on a night that dropped to 5 degrees!!  Man was I tired and frozen.

Well, please pray for me as I hit the road and continue to pray for the ministry of CSM and its partners.  See you Monday.  Text if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment