Saturday, April 4, 2009

5 DAYS!!!!!

We are now five days away. I am so excited. Thank you team for a great year of preparation, prayer and just fun times. I am blessed to be a part of your ministry.

So we now have transportation. We are renting a van for our trip so at least we are not walking. Continue to be in prayer as Robin and I finalize our preparations. One thing I need from everyone is the number for your parents we should include in the phone tree. Please email or text it to me. This should be the number they want to be contacted at, not necessarily your home number.

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone, it's Katie German.
    I just wanted to let you all know that I'm praying for you and can't wait to hear about everything that happened. I know God's going to work powerfully through each and every one of you! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete